- Decide on the design you want to paint on your tumbler. Sketch it out lightly with a pencil first if need be.
- Choose your watercolor paints. You can either use tube paints or pan paints, whichever you prefer.
- Wet your brush and start painting! Add more water to your brush as needed. Work in layers if necessary, letting each layer dry before adding the next one on top.
- Once you’re happy with your design, let the tumbler dry completely before sealing it with a clear coat of sealant or varnish.
- Gather your supplies
- You will need a watercolor tumbler, paintbrush, and watercolors
- Fill the tumbler with water and add a few drops of food coloring
- Use the paintbrush to swirl the colors around inside the glass
- Enjoy your beautiful creation!
WATERCOLOR ALCOHOL INKS TUTORIAL
How Do You Use Gold Flakes in a Tumbler?
Gold leaf flakes are available in a wide variety of colors, including white, yellow, rose gold, and green. The most popular way to use gold leaf is to add it to a tumbler for a luxurious effect. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by adding a small amount of water to your tumbler. You don’t need much just enough to wet the surface of the glass.
- Next, take your gold leaf flakes and sprinkle them onto the wet surface of the glass. You can be as generous or conservative with the flakes as you like.
- Once you’ve added your desired amount of flakes, use a soft brush or your fingers to gently apply pressure and adhere the flakes to the glass. Be sure not to press too hard-you don’t want to break the fragile flakes.
- Allow the gold leaf tumbler to dry completely before using it. And that’s it!
How Do You Ink an Alcohol Tumbler?
If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your alcohol tumbler, inking it is a great way to do so! Inking an alcohol tumbler is a relatively simple process that only requires a few supplies. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Alcohol tumbler
- Rubbing alcohol
- Ink (either permanent marker or ink pad)
- Paper towel First, starts by cleaning your alcohol tumbler with rubbing alcohol.
- This will help the ink adhere better to the glass.
Next, decide what design you want to create on your Tumbler. Once you have a plan, begin tracing your design onto the glass with either a permanent marker or an ink pad. If using an ink pad, be sure to use one that has its own built-in stamping surface so you don’t damage the glass.
once your design is complete, allow it to dry for 24 hours before using the tumbler. This will give the ink time to set and prevent it from smudging or coming off when the tumbler comes into contact with liquids. And that’s it!
How Do You Make a Custom Glitter Tumbler?
There are a few different ways that you can go about making a custom glitter tumbler. Perhaps the easiest way would be to purchase a blank tumbler and then simply add your own personal touches with some glue and glitter. If you want to get a little bit more creative, you could try painting or decal-ing your tumbler before adding the glitter.
Either way, once you have your base ready, it’s time to start blitzing it up! To add glitter to your tumbler, you’ll first need to decide on the color scheme that you’re going for. Once you have your colors picked out, put down some newspaper or a drop cloth to protect your work surface.
Next, take some Mod Podge (or another clear adhesive) and brush it onto the areas of the tumbler where you’d like the glitter to stick. Be sure to apply a generous amount so that the glitter will really adhere well. Then, simply sprinkle your glitter over top of the wet Mod Podge and let it dry completely.
Once everything is dry, give your tumbler a few good shakes so that any excess glitter falls off. And that’s it – now you’ve got yourself a one-of-a-kind custom glitter tumbler!
Most people think of tumblers as nothing more than a way to keep their drinks cold, but there are actually many different ways to use them. Tumblers can be used for everything from keeping your food cold to making your own ice cream. One of the most popular ways to use tumblers is to make your own ice cream.
All you need is a little bit of milk, some sugar, and your favorite flavor of ice cream. Simply put all of the ingredients into the tumbler, screw on the lid, and then shake it up until the ice cream is fully mixed. You can then put it in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy homemade ice cream that’s just as good as what you’d get at a store.
Another great way to use tumblers is to keep your food cold when you’re on the go. Whether you’re taking a picnic lunch to work or packing up snacks for a road trip, putting them in a tumbler will help keep them fresh and cool. Just be sure to pack plenty of napkins; things can get messy when you’re shaking up a tumbler full of food!
Whether you’re using them for Ice Cream or keeping your food cold while on the go, there are many different ways to take advantage of tumblers. So next time you reach for one, remember that there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to this humble kitchen tool.
Alcohol Ink Tumbler Techniques
Alcohol ink tumbler techniques are a great way to add some personality to your drinking glass. With a few simple supplies, you can transform an ordinary tumbler into a work of art. To get started, you’ll need some alcohol inks, a tumbler, and some rubbing alcohol.
You can find alcohol inks at your local craft store, or online. Choose colors that complement each other, or that will create a striking contrast. Once you have your supplies gathered, it’s time to start creating!
Begin by adding a few drops of ink to the bottom of the tumbler. Then use a straw or other tool to swirl the ink around the bottom of the glass. This technique is called “marbling” and it creates a beautiful effect.
Next, add more ink to the top of the glass and tilt it back and forth until the entire surface is coated with color. Again, use a straw or other tool to create interesting patterns on the surface of the glass. Finally, fill your tumbler with rubbing alcohol and watch as the colors blend together and dance on the surface of the liquid!
Looking for a unique and stylish way to enjoy your favorite beverage? Check out the Brushstroke Tumbler! This eye-catching tumbler features a beautiful brushstroke design in your choice of colors.
The double-walled construction keeps your drink hot or cold, while the spill-resistant lid ensures that you won’t have any accidents. Whether you’re enjoying a cup of coffee on the go or sipping some tea at home, the Brushstroke Tumbler is a great way to do it in style!
In this post, we’ll show you how to make a watercolor tumbler that’s perfect for summer. All you need is some paint, a tumbler, and some Mod Podge. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have a beautiful new tumbler in no time!