Sure, you can return spray paint to Home Depot, no problem. Just make sure you have your receipt and the can is unopened. We’ll even refund your money if you’re not happy with the color or performance.
- Go to the customer service desk at your local Home Depot store
- Let the associate know that you would like to return spray paint
- The associate will ask you for your purchase receipt and the spray paint can
- Once the return is processed, you will receive a refund for the purchase price of the spray paint
Can you return spray paint to Lowes?
Yes, you can return spray paint to Lowes. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you need to have your receipt.
Second, the paint must be in its original container and in new, unopened condition. Finally, you can only return paint within 90 days of purchase. If you meet these criteria, then you can simply take the paint back to the store and they will process your return.
Can you return left over paint to Home Depot?
It’s always a good idea to have some leftover paint on hand in case you need to touch up your walls. But what do you do with all that extra paint once you’re finished with your project? Can you return it to Home Depot?
Here’s what you need to know about returning paint to Home Depot:
- You can only return unused, unopened paint.
- You’ll need to have your original receipt and the paint must be in its original container.
- You have 90 days to return the paint.
- You’ll receive a full refund for the purchase price of the paint.
- Home Depot does not accept returns of paint that has been mixed together.
So if you have some leftover paint and you’re not sure what to do with it, you can return it to Home Depot within 90 days for a full refund. Just make sure that it’s unused and in its original container.
Does Home Depot accept unopened paint?
If you have purchased the wrong color or type of paint from Home Depot, you may return it as long as it is unopened and in its original container. You will need your original receipt and the paint must be in new condition to be eligible for a refund. If you do not have a receipt, the store may still be able to process a return, but it will be at the store’s discretion.
Can I return something to Home Depot if I opened it?
If you need to return an item to The Home Depot, you can do so by bringing it to the store or by mailing it back. If you brought the item in the store, you will need to return it to the Customer Service desk. If you mailed the item back, you will need to include a note with your name, address, phone number, and order number, if you have it.
You can expect a refund within two weeks if you paid by credit card, or six to eight weeks if you paid by check or money order.
10 SHOPPING SECRETS Home Depot Doesn’t Want You to Know!
Home depot return policy on opened items
If you’ve ever opened an item and then realized it wasn’t what you wanted, you know the frustration of not being able to return it. Well, luckily, the Home Depot return policy is pretty lenient when it comes to opened items. Here’s what you need to know:
- You have 90 days to return an opened item, as long as you have your original receipt.
- If you don’t have your original receipt, you can still return the item, but you’ll likely only receive store credit.
- There are a few items that are exempt from being returned, including major appliances, special orders, and custom products.
So, next time you open something from The Home Depot and it’s not quite what you wanted, don’t fret! You can probably still take it back and get your money back.
If you have unused, unopened spray paint that you would like to return to Home Depot, you can do so as long as you have your original receipt. Home Depot does not accept returns of opened or used spray paint cans.